martes, 11 de octubre de 2022

October, october, october, the autumn is here...!!

 October, October, October, the autumn is here...!!

Hello again... 

October is here and there are many activities to do in this special month. We are going to talk about:

 Daily routines.

Get up, brush your teeth, have breakfast, go to school, have a shower ... 

The time.

What time is it? It's three o´clock.

Grammar.

Present simple in affirmative, negative and interrogative forms.

E.g. I usually do my homework. I don't usually do my homework. Do you usually do your homework? Yes, I do.

Adverbs of frequency.

Always, usually, often, sometimes, rarely, never.

                👉activities1&2.

                👉activities3&4.

                👉activities5&6.

                👉activitiesESO

Some videos with songs and stories...









             HAVE A LOVELY DAY💖

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario